The Gordon Research Conferences provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion
of frontier research in the biological, chemical, and physical sciences, and their related technologies.
- Created by scientists, for scientists
- Forums to discuss pre-publication research at the forefront of your field
- Informal communities of experts in the field
- A great opportunity to network with your peers
- Organized by and for young investigators
- A way to interact with leaders who may later serve as mentors