GRC's COVID-19 Protocols
- To ensure we can safely welcome you back, GRC will be requiring proof of a COVID-19 vaccination from all registered attendees, speakers and guests prior to our upcoming 2022 conference season, except in cases where exemptions based on medical or religious grounds are determined to be appropriate by GRC’s Executive Committee. You are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (or other COVID-19 vaccinations recognized by the WHO or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine). Individuals are eligible for a booster shot 2-6 months after the primary vaccination series, and GRC expects those, if eligible, obtain a booster.
- Masks are required in all conference spaces, except when eating or drinking. Invited speakers may choose not to wear a mask while speaking in cases where the presentation stage is at an appropriate distance from the audience to maintain social distancing. GRC will provide masks to attendees and guests upon check-in, and we recommend conferees utilize KN95 or N95 masks as much as possible, as they have been shown to be most effective.
- Poster sessions and meeting rooms will be spaced out as much as possible to accommodate social distancing. There will be rotating viewing times for posters based on the number of participants and the number of posters presented.
- Varied dining options will be available to accommodate all comfort levels with maskless interaction. Options vary by venue, but include eating at outdoor tables, taking food back to your room, and eating in the dining room with other attendees.
- For additional information on GRC's policies, please click here.
- It is recommended that you carry proof of vaccination with you when you travel, regardless of destination, as depending on conference location, it may be needed to participate in activities outside of the hotel. Individual requirements for entry documentation can be found on each of the individual venue pages.
- All international travel to and from the United States requires proof of a negative COVID-19 test or Documentation of Recovery upon arrival in the country. For more information on this policy and how it impacts your travel, please visit the CDC webpage for guidance.
- All travelers to Italy, regardless of country of origin, need to complete the EU Digital Passport Locator Form (PLFs). Information provided is used to facilitate contact tracing, reaching travelers quickly to prevent further spread. If you are traveling to a conference in Italy, complete EU Digital Passport Form prior to departure. The most up to date information regarding requirements for travel in Italy can be found here on the country's COVID information page.
- All travelers to Spain, regardless of country of origin, need to complete the Health Control Form and obtain their QR code to present at boarding and health controls upon arrival in Spain. This form is obtained through the Spain Travel Health App.
- Some travelers to Switzerland may require additional documentation for entry. For information on your eligibility to travel to Switzerland, please use the Swiss Travelcheck website.
- Information on availability of testing at each venue is located on the individual venue pages, which are linked below for the winter conference venues for your convenience. Unfortunately, GRC is unable to provide on-site testing services. We recommend traveling with rapid tests, as well as reviewing the availability of testing in the area of each venue.
Venues in New England
Bates College - COVID & Venue Information
Bryant University - COVID & Venue Information
Colby-Sawyer College - COVID & Venue Information
Grand Summit Sunday River - COVID & Venue Information
Holderness School - COVID & Venue Information
Jordan Hotel at Sunday River - COVID & Venue Information
Mount Holyoke College - COVID & Venue Information
Mount Snow - COVID & Venue Information
Proctor Academy - COVID & Venue Information
Salve Regina University - COVID & Venue Information
Southern New Hampshire University - COVID & Venue Information
Waterville Valley - COVID & Venue Information
Venues in California
Four Points Sheraton / Holiday Inn Express - COVID & Venue Information
Residence Inn River Ridge Oxnard - COVID & Venue Information
Ventura Beach Marriott - COVID & Venue Information
Venues in Europe
Les Diablerets - COVID & Venue Information
Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco - COVID & Venue Information
Rey Don Jaime Gran Hotel - COVID & Venue Information
This information is provided for your convenience and general information, and will be updated as frequently as possible. For the most up-to-date information about how COVID-19 affects your travel to and from the conference, please follow guidelines as indicated by your travel provider and governmental agencies.