The 2020 Gordon Conference on Drug Carriers in Medicine and Biology builds on a rich tradition encompassing chemical, biological, physical and engineering principles through clinical application. Top academic investigators and leaders from pharma and biotech will gather to consider the latest advances, as well as critical hurdles requiring coordinated multidisciplinary solutions. The conference provides a dynamic, diverse and collegial environment with academic, industrial and clinical viewpoints. The meeting also provides a unique opportunity for young investigators and junior scientists to present their work in poster format and to exchange ideas with leaders in the field. Select poster presenters will be invited to provide short talks.
The conference will consist of nine sessions, on the topics listed below. The conference chair is currently developing their preliminary program, which will include the names of the invited speakers and discussion leaders for each of these sessions. The preliminary program will be available by October 15, 2019. Please check back for updates.
- Keynote Session: Drug Carriers Revolutionizing Therapeutic Approaches
- Advances Toward Translation
- New Materials for Drug Delivery
- Drug Carriers in Oncology
- Cell-Mediated Drug Delivery
- Intracellular Delivery of Biologics
- Selected Poster Presentations
- Biological Carriers
- Overcoming Barriers to Oral Drug Delivery