- H. Silverman, Discussion Leader
- G. Swain (Utah State University), "Electrochemical studies at diamond thin film electrodes: New applications in electroanalysis"
- C. Ribes (Dow Chemical), "Industrial methodology to problem solving: Knowing when to hold them and when to fold them"
- L. Bachas (University of Kentucky), "Recognition chemistry in the design of potentiometric sensors"
- P. Sherwood, Discussion Leader
- D. Scherson (Case Western Reserve University), "The electrochemistry of highly reactive electrodes"
- J. Pemberton (University of Arizona), "Raman spectroscopy of electrochemical interfaces"
- J. Turner (NREL), "Photoelectrochemical systems directed towards production of hydrogen from water
- F. Mansfield, Discussion Leader
- H. Issacs (Brookhaven National Laboratory), "Chemical and electrochemical factors in the pitting corrosion of metals"
- R. Alkire (University of Illinois), "Deposition and dissolution of metals, including corrosion"
- R. deLevie, Discussion Leader
- C. Chidsey (Stanford University), "Electron transfer through Pi-conjugated self-assembled monolayers"
- M. Sluyters-Rehbach (Utrecht University), "Recent developments in the understanding of electrode reactions"
- K. Bullock, Discussion Leader
- D. Fauteux (Arthur D. Little, Inc.), "Materials and process technologies for high energy density batteries"
- W. Smyrl (University of Minnesota), "Vanadium oxide sol-gel materials for lithium batteries"
- R. Paur, Discussion Leader
- S. Swathirajan (GM, R & D Center), "Proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transportation applications"
- T. Mason (Northwestern University), "Limitations and opportunities in solid state impedance spectroscopy"
- H. Gray, Discussion Leader
- E. Bowden (North Carolina State University), "Electrochemistry of metalloprotein monolayers"
- K. Niki (Yokohama National University), "UV-vis electroreflectance spectroscopy for electrochemical surface sciences"
- J. Gordon, Discussion Leader
- J. Switzer (University of Missouri), "Nanoscale epitaxial architectures"
- U. Stimming (Institut fur Energieverfahrenstechnik), "Characterization of clusters on electrode surfaces"
- O. Melroy, Discussion Leader