The 2019 GRC on Hormone-Dependent Cancers will continue with a focus on bed-to-bedside science, including presentation on novel targets and pathways in breast, prostate, gynecological and other cancers. We will present historical perspectives on targeting hormone-dependent cancers, and importantly will include state-of-the-art approaches, such as the use of “Big Data”, and immune oncology studies. Early stage and experienced investigators, academic and industry representatives will present.
The conference will consist of nine sessions, on the topics listed below. The conference chair is currently developing their preliminary program, which will include the names of the invited speakers and discussion leaders for each of these sessions. The preliminary program will be available by October 15, 2018. Please check back for updates.
- Keynote Session: New Perspectives in Therapeutic Targeting of Hormone-Dependent Cancers
- Keynote Session: Modeling of Hormone Action
- Advances in Targeting Steroid Receptors
- Immuno-Oncology in Hormone-Dependent Cancers
- Computational Approaches and Big Data
- Functional and Clinical Insight into Gynecological Cancers
- Novel Targets and Clinical Trials
- Early-Career Investigator Presentations
- Genetic Drivers of Heterogeneity and Progression in Hormone-Dependent Cancers