Les Diablerets Conference Center
Getting ThereLes Diablerets Conference Center
| Eurotel Victoria | Les Diablerets CH-1865 | Switzerland
Geneva Airport (GVA) - 79 miles from Les Diablerets Conference Center.
Zurich Airport (ZRH) - 154 miles from Les Diablerets Conference Center.
Swiss Federal Railways
Swiss Federal Railways (SBB-CFF-FFS) is the national railway company of Switzerland. You can use their web site to bring up a schedule from either the Geneva airport or the Zurich airport to destinations within Switzerland.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees.
Parking at Les Diablerets Conference Center is free.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers Guest and Child Registration Packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children, ages 4-12, receive a 50% discount off the adult guest package and children under 4 are free of charge. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the Les Diablerets Conference Center information sheet for details about the venue and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm at the hotel reception desk.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm at the hotel reception desk.
- If you arrive after the GRC Office has closed, please visit the front desk to check into your room and visit the GRC Office during posted office hours to obtain your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- All conference meals are served in the Eurotel Victoria Dining Room. Kosher meals and Halal meals are not available locally. Vegetarian entrees are available at all meals and other dietary restrictions or concerns can be accommodated with advance notice. If you have food allergies, or dietary requirements, please let us know when you register for the conference.
- Casual attire is appropriate at all GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- Conferees receive a complimentary Outdoor Adventure access card for activities including a ride on the gondola lift, outdoor tennis, minigolf, Zipline trail, ftiness traill, hiking, and an outdoor swimming pool. Information about other local tours will be available on site in the GRC Office.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee guide.