Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco
Getting ThereRenaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco
| Via Giovanni Pascoli | Castelvecchio Pascoli | Lucca (Barga) 55051 | Italy
GRC Chartered Bus Service
GRC offers a chartered bus service from the Pisa Airport. Reservations are required and tickets are $48 each way.
Pisa Airport Galileo Galilei (PSA) - 44 miles from Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco.
Florence Airport (FLR) - 65 miles from Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees.
Parking at Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco is free.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers guest and child registration packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children, ages 4-12, receive a 50% discount off the adult guest package and children under 4 are free of charge. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions. Babysitting services are available through the hotel.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco information sheet for details about the hotel and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm in the GRC Office.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm in the GRC Office.
- If you arrive after the GRC Office has closed, please visit the front desk to check into your room and visit the GRC Office during posted office hours to obtain your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- Casual attire is appropriate at GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- All conference meals are served buffet style in La Veranda restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel. Vegetarian selections are provided at all meals. Kosher or Halal meals are not available locally. If you have food allergies or dietary requirements please let us know when you register for the conference.
- The Renaissance Tuscany has indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness center, and a game room on-site. Information about other local tours will be available on site in the GRC Office.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee guide.