Jordan Hotel at Sunday River
Jordan Hotel at Sunday River | 27 Grand Circle | Newry, ME 04261 | United States
GRC Chartered Bus Service
GRC offers a chartered bus service from the Portland International Jetport and the Boston Logan Airport. Reservations are required and tickets are $50 each way.
Boston Logan Airport (BOS) - 179 miles from Jordan Hotel at Sunday River.
Portland International Jetport (PWM) - 79 miles from Jordan Hotel at Sunday River.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees.
Parking at Jordan Hotel at Sunday River is free.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers guest and child registration packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children under 4-years-old are free of charge and children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount. Additional information is available in the childcare and guest guide for this GRC venue. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the Jordan Hotel at Sunday River information sheet for details about the venue and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm in the hotel lobby.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm in the hotel lobby.
- If you arrive after the GRC Office has closed, please visit the front desk to check into your room and visit the GRC Office during posted office hours to obtain your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- All conference meals are served buffet style in Sliders Restaurant. Vegetarian and vegan entrees are available at all meals and other dietary restrictions or concerns can be accommodated with advance notice. If you have food allergies, dietary requirements, or require kosher meals, please let us know when you register for the conference.
- Casual attire is appropriate at GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- The Jordan Hotel at Sunday River offers a heated pool, hot tub, fitness center with sauna, and LL Bean classes such as archery, stand-up paddle boarding, or hiking.
- Advance travel planning and early visa application are strongly encouraged for non-US citizens traveling to the United States. Visit the US Department of State: Bureau of Consular Affairs web site for more information. After you have been accepted to a GRC conference, you may request a letter of support from the conference chair to assist in your visa application if required.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee or international visitor guide.