Residence Inn River Ridge Oxnard
Residence Inn by Marriott at Oxnard River Ridge | 2101 W. Vineyard Avenue | Oxnard, CA 93036| United States
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - 62 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott at Oxnard River Ridge.
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA)- 46 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott at Oxnard River Ridge.
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) - 55 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott at Oxnard River Ridge.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees. Additional options, including airport shuttle services, can be found on the Residence Inn River Ridge Oxnard information sheet.
Parking at Residence Inn by Marriott at Oxnard River Ridge is complimentary to GRC attendees, whether or not the guest is on-site or offsite.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers guest and child registration packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children under 4-years-old are free of charge and children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount. Additional information is available in the childcare and guest guide for this GRC venue. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions. Unfortunately, childcare recommendations are not available for this venue. We suggest you conduct online searches or speak with other people attending the conference to identify services that might be available during your conference.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the Residence Inn River Ridge Oxnard information sheet for details about the hotel and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm in the Lobby Office.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm in the Lobby Office.
- If you arrive after the GRC Office has closed, please visit the front desk to check into your room and visit the GRC Office during posted office hours to obtain your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 12:00 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- Casual attire is appropriate at GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- All GRC meals are served buffet style in the Augusta Room of the hotel. Vegetarian and vegan entrees are available at all meals and other dietary restrictions or concerns can be accommodated with advance notice. If you have food allergies, dietary requirements, or require kosher meals, please let us know when you register for the conference.
- The hotel features a heated pool, Jacuzzi and a full exercise room, and is located next to the beautiful River Ridge Golf Course.
- Advance travel planning and early visa application are strongly encouraged for non-US citizens traveling to the United States. Visit the US Department of State: Bureau of Consular Affairs web site for more information. After you have been accepted to a GRC conference, you may request a letter of support from the conference chair to assist in your visa application if required.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee or international visitor guide.