Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center
Getting ThereSouthbridge Hotel & Conference Center
| 14 Mechanic Street | Southbridge, MA 01550 | United States
TransportationGRC Chartered Bus Service
GRC offers a chartered bus service from the Boston Logan Airport. Reservations are required and tickets are $50 each way.
Boston Logan Airport (BOS) - 65 miles from Southbridge.
T.F. Green Airport (PVD) - 48 miles from Southbridge.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees.
Parking at Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center is free.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers guest and child registration packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children under 4-years-old are free of charge and children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount. Additional information is available in the childcare and guest guide for this GRC venue. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions. Unfortunately, childcare recommendations are not available for this venue. We suggest you conduct online searches or speak with other people attending the conference to identify services that might be available during your conference.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center information sheetfor details about the venue and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm in the Lobby Main Entrance.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm in the lobby of the Lobby Main Entrance.
- If you arrive after 9:00 pm on Sunday, the Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center front desk is open 24 hours. If you arrive after the GRC office is closed, please check-in to your room at the front desk. Please visit the GRC office the next morning to pick up your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- All meals are served buffet style in Visions Restaurant. Vegetarian and vegan entrees are available at all meals and other dietary restrictions or concerns can be accommodated with advance notice. If you have food allergies, dietary requirements, or require kosher meals, please let us know when you register for the conference.
- Casual attire is appropriate at GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- Advance travel planning and early visa application are strongly encouraged for non-US citizens traveling to the United States. Visit the US Department of State: Bureau of Consular Affairs web site for more information. After you have been accepted to a GRC conference, you may request a letter of support from the conference chair to assist in your visa application if required.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee or international visitor guide.