University of New England
University of New England | 11 Hills Beach Road | Biddeford, ME 04005 | United States
GRC Chartered Bus Service
GRC offers a chartered bus service from the Boston Logan Airport. Reservations are required and tickets are $45 each way.
Boston Logan Airport (BOS) - 102 miles from University of New England.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees.
Parking at University of New England is free.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers guest and child registration packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children under 4-years-old are free of charge and children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount. Additional information is available in the childcare and guest guide for this GRC venue. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions. Local babysitting and childcare services are available; we recommend visiting Care.com to find local caregivers.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the University of New England information sheet for details about the venue and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm in the first floor lounge of East Hall.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm in the first floor lounge of East Hall.
- If you cannot check in during the specified hours please call 207-468-4075 to obtain your rooming assignment and check in with the GRC office during posted office hours to obtain your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- All conference meals are served buffet style in Decary Dining Hall. Vegetarian and vegan entrees are available at all meals and other dietary restrictions or concerns can be accommodated with advance notice. If you have food allergies, dietary requirements, or require kosher meals, please let us know when you register for the conference.
- Casual attire is appropriate at GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- Conferees may use the Campus Center which includes an indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, indoor jogging track, saunas, racquetball court, volleyball court, basketball courts and full service weight room.
- Advance travel planning and early visa application are strongly encouraged for non-US citizens traveling to the United States. Visit the US Department of State: Bureau of Consular Affairs web site for more information. After you have been accepted to a GRC conference, you may request a letter of support from the conference chair to assist in your visa application if required.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee or international visitor guide.