The chair is currently developing a description for this conference. This information will be available by September 24, 2021. Please check back for updates.
The conference will consist of nine sessions, on the topics listed below. The conference chair is currently developing their preliminary program, which will include the names of the invited speakers and discussion leaders for each of these sessions. The preliminary program will be available by October 24, 2021. Please check back for updates.
- Smallest Scale: Few Water Clusters
- Nonlinear Surface Probes THz to UV
- Modeling Nonlinear Spectra
- Clathrate Hydrates Packaging Water
- Water Mediated Aggregation
- Neutron Probes in the Bio Realm
- Water in the Atmosphere: Ice Nucleation and Growth
- Selected Poster Presenters
- Water Enveloping the Earth from the Subsurface to the Stratosphere