- Discussion Leader, Michael D. Ward
- Professor Dan Buttry - "New Strategies for Electrochemical Detection via Electrochemical Amplification"
- Professor Louis Coury, Jr. - "Determination of Pharmaceuticals and Explosives Using Electrochemical Enzymatic Amplification"
- Discussion Leader, Victor R. Koch
- Professor Chad Mirkin "Probing Surface and Interfacial Processes Involving High Temperature Superconductors with Redox-active Molecules"
- Professor Ingrid Fritsch - "New Insights into Stability of Electrode Materials and Modifying Layers"
- Discussion Leader, Andrzej Wieckowski
- Professor Masatoshi Osawa - "Time-resolved Infrared Study of Dynamic Behavior of Water Molecules and Anions at Electrochemical Interface"
- Professor A. Tadjeddine - "Non-linear Optical Spectroscopy of the Electrochemical Interface"
- Discussion Leader, C. Michael Elliot
- Professor Jacek Lipkowski - "Spectroscopic and Electrochemical Studies of Ionic Adsorption at the Metal-solution Interface"
- Dr. Dan Rugar - "Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy"
- Discussion Leader, John S. Facci
- Professor Alan Heeger "Light Emission from Conducting Polymers: Light-emitting Diodes and Light-emitting Electrochemical Cells"
- Professor Jan Talbot - "Electrophoretic Deposition in the Processing of Displays"
- Discussion Leader, Fred C. Anson
- Professor Cary Miller - "New Technologies Based on Monolayer Flow"
- Professor Mark Wigthman - "Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence at Microelectrodes"
- Discussion Leader, Christopher E Chidsey
- Professor Michael Weaver - "Some New Directions in Electrochemical Surface Science"
- Professor Nate Lewis - "Charge Transfer Kinetics at Semiconductor Electrodes"
- Discussion Leader, Richard P. Buck
- Professor Carl Koval - "Electrochemical Gas Separations"
- Professor Johna Leddy - "Magnetic lon Exchange Composites"
- Open Session - Discussion Leader, Jeanne R. Pemberton