Four Points Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express
Four Points Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express | 1050 Schooner Drive | Ventura, CA, 93001 | United States
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 65 miles from Four Points Sheraton / Holiday Inn Express.
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) - 40 miles from Four Points Sheraton / Holiday Inn Express.
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) - 60 miles from Four Points Sheraton / Holiday Inn Express.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental offer discounted rates on auto rentals for GRC attendees.
Parking at Four Points Sheraton / Holiday Inn Express is $10.00/day.
Childcare & Guest Services
GRC offers guest and child registration packages that allow guests to share your accommodations and join you at meals. Children under 4-years-old are free of charge and children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount. Additional information is available in the childcare and guest guide for this GRC venue. You may register guests when you complete your conference registration by indicating who will be joining you (all registered guests receive badges for access to meals). Please note that guests of any age are not able to attend science or poster sessions. Local babysitting and childcare services are available; we recommend visiting Care.com to find local caregivers.
Arrival & Conference Essentials
Please download the Four Points Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express information sheet for details about the hotel and your stay.
- GRS check-in is on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm in the Commodore Room.
- GRC check-in is on Sunday between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm at the Commodore Room.
- If you arrive after the GRC Office is closed, please visit the hotel front desk to check into your room and visit the GRC office during posted office hours to pick up your badge.
- Check-out on Friday is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are not available.
- All conference meals are served buffet style in Alexander’s Restaurant. Vegetarian and vegan entrees are available at all meals and other dietary restrictions or concerns can be accommodated with advance notice. If you have food allergies, dietary requirements, or require kosher meals, please let us know when you register for the conference.
- Casual attire is appropriate at GRCs.
- This site is handicap accessible.
- Conferees can use the outdoor heated pool, outdoor whirlpool and fitness center, and the tennis and basketball courts.
- The Ventura Visitors Center offers a series of daily excursions/activities that depart from the conference site. This information will be available in the GRC Office at the site.
- Advance travel planning and early visa application are strongly encouraged for non-US citizens traveling to the United States. Visit the US Department of State: Bureau of Consular Affairs web site for more information. After you have been accepted to a GRC conference, you may request a letter of support from the conference chair to assist in your visa application if required.
- In preparation for your meeting, you may want to download a first-time attendee or international visitor guide.