Bioactive Agents from Marine Microorgansms
- R. Andersen, "Chemical and Biological Studies of Bioactive Marine Natural Products"
- V. Bernan, "Marine Organisms: A resource for the Discovery of Novel Bioactive Metabolites"
Pharmaceutical Drug Development from Marine Organisms
- K. Yamada, "Cytotoxic and Antitumor Compounds from Marine Invertebrates: Isolation, Structure, Synthesis, and Structure-Activity Relationships"
- F. Valeriote, "Anticancer Activity of Marine Natural Products"
- M. Munro, "Sponge Metabolite to Clinical Candidate: the Halichondrins"
- T. Higa, "New Results with Both New and Old Marine Natural Products"
- R. Kaba, "Protecting Your Intellectual Property"
Marine Chemical Ecology
- W. Fenical, "Plants, Animals, and Microorganisms, Complex Chemically-mediated Interactions in Marine Environments"
- W. Boland, "Chemistry and Ecology of Marine Algal Gamete Attractants"
- J. Davies, "The Functions of Secondary Metabolites"
- V. Paul, "Intraspecific Chemical Variation in Tropical Seaweeds and Invertebrates: Studies of How Defense Mechanisms and Environmental Factors Influence the Natural Products We Discover"
- N. Lindquist, "Ultraviolet Stress on Marine Organisms: Can Ultraviolet B and Ultraviolet B-Absorbing Secondary Metabolites Function as Sunscreens?"
Techniques in Structure Elucidation
- G. Cooks, "Tandem and Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry: Implications for Molecular Structure Elucidation"